Since 2009, we have been inhabiting the old cinema in Stamsund ( now call E&G Theater), trying to give a new meaning to this space.
The theater was built as a cinema in 1932 and was in use until 1964 when Gimle, the new theater in Stamsund was built. From the beginning of the 70s the building was converted into a mechanical workshop by the Brothers Abrahamsen, who provided services to the fishing industry in Stamsund.
The theater has a black box of 100m2 fully equipped with light and sound. A lobby and a kitchen, office space and living room on the first floor. Also small rehearsing rooms in the second floor.
In addition to the theater there is a 100m2 garage which can be used for building scenography etc....
Also, there is a big outdoor area that can be used for outside performances or rehersing.