Here you will find information about our company activity, tours, guest performances and news.
THIS MUST BE THE PLACE is E&G new production, it will premiere the 20th of May and it will be performed 22, 23 and 24th of May. The performance has limited number of audience, we recommend to buy tickets in advance.
You can buy tickets here:
26th to 28th of May - Workshop: Giving and receiving feedback with Bush Hartshorn (DAVVI.Org)
• This workshop provides a toolkit for giving and receiving feedback in your work, through learning by doing
• The workshop touches upon the mechanisms of communication drawing on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Non Violent Communication (NVC) and Coaching practices.
• There will also be an introduction and practice in a shared feedback methodology based on the Liz Lerman Critical Response.
• The aim is to create interesting ideas and dialogue around the making and showing of art works, hoping to build confidence in navigating the terrain of receiving opinion and feedback, to increase your ability to be a more supportive colleague, witness, friend and audience member. Participants are asked to bring phrases of movement, texts, ideas, objects etc that they would like to receive feedback on.
Anybody who is involved in giving feedback to others: choreographers, dancers, actors, performance artists, dramaturgs/mentors, producers, programmers, critics.
• Increased awareness of the role of the feedback process in an artists development and some hows and whens to consider utilising such practices.
• With increased clarity can come increased confidence, sense of purpose, efficiency of action and increased levels of a sense of responsibility.
E&G summer Program 2022
Davvi - Senter for Scenekunst arrange at Eilertsen & Granados Teater in Stamsund workshop with Barbara Simonsen
Workshop will be the 26 and 27 of May.
Barbara Simonsen is director, dramaturg and artistic director of Teater Seachange, an independent theatre company in Aarhus, Denmark. Her experimental productions range from physical and musical theatre to cross-over works, interactive installations and site-specific audio walks. Also the founder of Seachange Lab, an artist-driven, international forum for practical artistic research and performing arts experiments, she has worked for many years as consultant and facilitator for directors, playwrights, choreographers and companies, specialising in the analysis and development of process, tools and methods. In 2017, she edited the interview collection The Art of Rehearsal - Conversations with Contemporary Theatre Makers at Bloomsbury Methuen Drama.
For more info contact [email protected]
Scene Lofoten has premier 7th of May at Eilertsen & Granados Theater. A show about breaking the stereotypes society set on us since we are small.
We play for collecting money for children suffering under war in Ukraine.
You can buy tickets here
E&G Summer 2021 is here!!
6 February - Van Moustache 4 Micro-concerts from 13:00 to 16:00 at E&G Theater.
8th to 12th of February - On tour with Van Moustache for DKS Nordland
New production "The empty streets" - Hopefully will have premier during the winter/spring 2021.
Vi fikk nordland fylkes kulturpris 2020 / We recieved nordland County Cultural award 2020
July 23rd, 2020
On saturday we start E&G Sommer 2020.We open the theater with great enthusiasm, as we always do,but expecially this year for all the effort we put into it trying to present the summer program under this special circustances.We follow all the healht advices and mesures from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.We are happy!! We fill our rooms again !!
(Winter - New projects work
17-21 February - Theater Workshop with students in Stamsund.(Cancelled)
Juli-August - E&G Summer program 2020 (Program will be publish soon)
September - Different Bodies - Artist Lab in colaboration with Scenekunstbruket. More INFO (CANCELLED)
Autumn - Touring with DKS.(CANCELLED)
Cristina Granados co-founder of Eilertsen & Granados Theater Company since 2006.
Andreas Eilertsen: +47 918 35 112
Cristina Granados: +47 468 36 777
Address: J.M.Johansensvei, 109 - 8340 STAMSUND - NORWAY